Friday, December 12, 2008

My Narrator and My Angel (and Diesel)





I am trying to post my "Mommy video" of The First Christmas, a pageant put on at St Thomas Aquinas Church. Having some technical difficulties though. The girls were both excited and nervous. They had to be there at 6 pm and the performance started at 7 pm, so they had a hour to wait and watch people gather in the gym. Sam shared the part of narrator with another girl and Brooke was one of the angels in the choir. They were both great! And I didn't even cry. The children were all surprised to see a real baby as baby Jesus. Mary did a wonderful job singing and holding that baby! I had just enough memory in the camera to get the whole performance. We love you David and Nana!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see your viedo Mama. Hope you are successful soon in getting it online. Sam and Brooke look perfect for their parts. I wish I could have been there but seeing the viedo will be great! They are so lucky to have a Mom that will take them back and forth so they can be in all those activities. I love you so much Dawn. Hugs for Mike.

    ReplyDelete