Friday, December 19, 2008

First Big Snow Storm!!!!!!









































































Diesel loves the snow. The girls are loving thier "real snow cones"! Thank you for the snow cone syrup Nana, the kitchen table is covered in snow and sticky syrup, the girls have blue lips and cold wet hair! Messages from the girls:~Merry Christmas, the snow cones are delicious, they are making my lips blue. I am using my spoon straw from you! Love Sammy~ I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. The snow cones were great. They were sooooo good that I had 4 ! Thank you! I love you, Brooke~Yo, wat up? How U guys do'in? The snow cones ROCK! The snow is fluffy. I sent you a letter on the stationary you attatched. I hope you have fun in Florida. Have a Merry Christmas! Love Christy


































1 comment:

  1. EVERYBODY HAS EITHER A BLUE TONGUE OR TEETH OR SMILE!!! LOLOLOL GREAT PICTURES. GLAD YOU LIKED THE SRYUP. HOW MUCH SNOW DID YOU GET??

    ReplyDelete